Sep 14, 2005

quandry..

Kelly had me thinking earlier - as i read her blog i started to respond; however, this became more about me than her so i aborted mission on her blog and added it as mine.. She said earlier that this time is a season. I don't know why we walk through these seasons - i do know that if i had to stay in the same season all of my life it would really really suck! Yet at the same time when the future could be looked at with hopes and dreams but at the point in time that you're in all you see is a brick wall - what do you do? How do you respond? God is graceful and grace-filled towards His children and though i can see His grace being extended towards me why is it that I find it hard to accept His grace and his leading back into the right path and what exactly is that path... Where am I going - am i merely staying in a place where my wheels turn without taking me anywhere? or are my wheels even turning - is the car even on - do I even really care...

I'll write more later.. just had to get this in there..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is my belief that because of our faith in Him-His grace pours over us. Our response to His grace is to be open and accepting of change. The key is to be in His word. "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 3:18