Jan 15, 2009

so maybe i'm a dummie!

So I sent a resume in for this really exciting job - i really like finding jobs that i get excited about, knowing it will present a challenge, knowing it could possibly be more than I can currently handle, but then realizing that i'm pretty resilient and want a challenge so i can grow and get better.

So I send in my resume and take their little test they've prepared - Ace the test! yay! except i forget to pick the resume w/ my salary requirements in it which is a requirement for them to even look at the resume - it obviously states that any sent in w/out this will be automatically disregarded.... GRRRR! well I guess on that one - it'll be up to God to intervene because it won't even let me resend it... - but at least the first resume is out there, that was a start i suppose.

This should be another interesting ride! You know what a fan of adventure I am...
Buckle your seat belts!

1 comment:

Amity said...

you are not a dummie!! lol, that is totally something I would have done too. :)
Hope it still works out for you!
♥ Am