Jan 9, 2009

Wait... What? I'm actually blogging?? It's been almost 2 years!?

Okay,
So I know again i've been gone for a long, long while....

I'm not sure that I really remember how to do this. All the steps to put together a new blog and then post it..

So here it goes..
I love and I hate the holidays....
I love that I get time off and I hate that I get time off....

I love to be off playing and having fun - yet, I really dislike going back.
It's hard for me to get back into a routine when i'd rather be doing something else.

I do believe it's time for another change - more to follow on that one.

So, I really, really want an iphone - but i don't want AT&T - I think that Apple should release it to Sprint so I can have one - today! But i guess i'll have to accept Sprints alternatives to the iphone... we'll see what I decide.

So I guess all in all - I'm ready for another vacation!
My family would all look at me like "are you kidding!?, you've had like 4 vacations this year already"

But seriously - i could use another..
Although i've had a great time in all my travels this past year and i'm not completely ready to give that up I guess i'm ready to set into a new direction for this new year.

I do believe this is going to be an awesome year! Can't wait to experience it all!

I know this post is random - maybe this year holds some thought structure in it too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look I'm the first to comment in 2009....well the first to comment in 2 years. Anyways, thought I'd say 'hi'! I'm adding you to my list of daily reads, so expect more communication in the future :)

Ashley said...

yay!! I have a comment - that's awesome!

Kelli - you need to blog.

When you're head is in a fog, you don't have a dog, you don't feel the need, the need for speed, you need to BLOG!!!

Welcome to 2009!